- A situation from their past
- Their feelings/opinions on something
- What they would do in a hypothetical situation
- Why they act a certain way
- A person they know or once knew
- Anything you’re curious about or want more details on
I need something on my blog right now, this works.
“In the English language there are orphans and widows, but there is no word for the parents who loses a child.”
4) Original Bioshock Vigors Bracelet - $30.00
Character development thing.
Plot points on this chart to represent how important these different aspects of a character’s life are to them. By doing that you can help determine what type of things your character deems to be most meaningful in their life, especially compared to others aspects.
A brief explanation of each aspect is below in case you’re confused about the meaning of any.
- Strength: to have physical power and strength
- Sex: to have sexual gratification and satisfaction
- Possessions: to have objects and tangible things
- Health: to have physical health and stability
- Appearance: to have a good external appearance
- Love: to love and be loved, romantically or otherwise
- Appreciation: to be appreciated by others
- Attention: to be paid attention to
- Security: to feel secure emotionally
- Approval: to be approved by others
- Respect: to be respected
- Friendship: to have friends
- Intimacy: to be intimate with a partner or partners
- Belongingness: to feel needed and belonged
- Family: to be on good terms with/have a family
- Inner peace: to be content with themselves
- Purpose: to feel as though they are fulfilling a purpose
- Self-sufficiency: to feel that they are able to provide for themselves
- Growth: to feel as though they are growing and changing
- Acceptance: to be able to accept themselves without consequence
This is an absolutely amazing exercise and I certainly recommend doing it.
Dennis Scheuermann, Max Gehrlinger, Marcus Vehma, and Libris Weidl by Martin Strauss for Storm Magazine’s "Die Brigade."
I am, as usual, strangely attracted to injured/bleeding men. God help me.
Batgirl covers - James Jean
too good not to reblog.
Eins, zwei, drei, vier, fünf, sechs, sieben, acht …
um, dois, três, quatro …
Un, Deux, Trois, Quatre
It’s not a very good one.
uno, dos, tres, cuatro…
I’m not sure how this works.
ett två tre fyra
philippines and japan stop omg
Satu Dua Tiga Empat
one AMERICA, two AMERICA, three AMERICA…
i don’t get it either